Remote Inside Sales Executive
Allsorter.com are looking to recruit an ambitious Remote Inside Sales Executive to grow our SaaS sales revenue and support the sales execution team across a large number of accounts. This is an exciting time to join Allsorter.com where you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in its growth and success.
- Identify, qualify, propose, negotiate and close SaaS sales opportunities.
- Support inbound, pre-sales engagement of new prospects.
- Meet or exceed sales-sourced Sales Accepted Leads (SAL) volume targets, reporting weekly progress towards these targets.
- Work with marketing and sales to identify, prioritize net new opportunities to develop.
- Collaborate with inbound marketing team to develop targeted marketing tactics against assigned target accounts.
- Fully utilize available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency and complete required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
- Document communication with users and accounts accurately, in a timely manner via system tools.
- Manage escalations as appropriate.
- Flexibility to work hours in line with our target markets outside EMEA.
- Fluency in English - exceptional spoken and written, grammar as well as typing accuracy skills
- 3+ years of successful experience in outbound calling, preferably in technology SaaS environments
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, time and territory management
- Demonstrated success prospecting into Fortune 500 companies
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills, positive and energetic ‘phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic; comfortable working remotely as part of a high-performance, dynamic team
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and resolve conflicts if they arise
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, Slack, HubSpot
- Familiarity with web-based platforms and tools
- Third-level education
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary and Commissions (Uncapped)
- Comprehensive Sales training in our products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Dublin location - parking
- Fun and challenging team atmosphere
- Subsidised canteen
Allsorter.com will provide you with a laptop and necessary software required for the role. You will need to provide:
- An enclosed Home Office space where you can work with no distractions and to protect client privacy
- An ergonomic desk & chair
- Wi-Fi connection minimum 20mbps
Allsorter.com, a data science company founded in 2014, is passionate about transforming business processes through innovation and delivering digital transformation projects globally. We have a core team of data scientists from Science Foundation Ireland who engage in collaborative research into AI-enhanced recruiting with the Insight Centre for Data Analytics at NUIG. In addition, we are a member of the European AI Alliance and EU Digital Skills and Jobs coalition.
Allsorter.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allsorter.com does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or disability.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org