Inbound Sales Specialist
The Inbound Sales Specialist role will work closely with our Inbound Marketing and Sales team focused on:
- Identifying, qualifying, proposing, negotiating and closing SaaS sales opportunities.
- Identifying and managing customer requirements needed to complete proposal or/and subscription.
- Ensuring effective new user onboarding to our platform driving renewals and growth opportunities.
- Delivering focused training and support efforts to help platform users optimise their overall experience of our technology and maximise CSAT scores.
- Building and managing sales pipeline ensuring pipeline health, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and Customer NPS Score.
- Support inbound, pre-sales engagement of new clients.
- Identify key decision makers within these companies and cultivate relationships through meaningful follow up to develop a relationship that will allow you to understand their technology plans
- Onboard new users for assigned accounts leveraging existing onboarding documentation, identifying opportunities to augment this process over time.
- Elevate the performance of existing users to achieve healthy platform adoption scores through proactive engagement and training.
- Update and maintain records on assigned prospects and or campaigns through reports and or dashboards
- Work to a set of individualised targets for these accounts, reporting out weekly on progress towards these targets.
- Host regional and segment-specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage.
- Provide product education and meet ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics.
- Identify low utilization and provide solutions to drive up adoption for these users.
- Test new user engagement techniques such as screen sharing and increased call time.
- Maintain a good understanding of client solutions to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Manage escalations as appropriate.
- Fluency in English - exceptional spoken and written, grammar as well as typing accuracy skills
- 3+ years of successful experience in outbound calling, preferably in technology SaaS environments
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and resolve conflicts if they arise
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, Slack, HubSpot, Jira, Tableau
- Familiarity with web-based platforms and tools
- Bachelor’s degree
What we also offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Commissions (Uncapped)
- Comprehensive Sales training in our products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Dublin location - parking
- Fun and challenging environment
- Subsidised canteen
Allsorter.com, a data science company founded in 2014, is passionate about transforming business processes through innovation and delivering digital transformation projects globally. We have a core team of data scientists from the Science Foundation Ireland who engage in collaborative research into AI-enhanced recruiting with the Insight Centre for Data Analytics at NUIG. In addition, we are a member of the European AI Alliance and EU Digital Skills and Jobs coalition.
Allsorter.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allsorter.com does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or disability.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org