Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive: Inbound Marketing and Account-based Marketing
Allsorter is a SaaS company based in Nova UCD Belfield, that has developed an innovative AI technology that enables companies identify their top talent and make data driven Strategic HR decisions. Having worked with several blue-chip Irish companies to validate and develop the product, Allsorter is now ready to launch worldwide. As a result, Allsorter has a vacancy for a full/part time marketing executive for up to 6 months to support the company’s launch and help position its innovative benefits in the marketplace.
The role involves working with an experienced mentor to design and implement inbound and account-based marketing programs to support the product’s worldwide launch. The objective of these program is to raise awareness and interest in the product. The role will involve designing a digital marketing program (with the mentor’s help) to achieve these objectives and executing the plan.
Specifically, the Marketing role will involve
- Setting up Hubspot for the company by configuring the various elements including website integration, landing pages, blog, call to actions etc
- Run Campaigns both inbound and audience-specific campaigns to generate awareness and interest
- Use tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo to build a target database for account-based marketing
- Set up and monitor inbound traffic with SEO, SEM and Ad retargeting
- Create leads for follow-up post-launch.
You will learn skills that are in demand in the marketplace such as
- Principles of inbound marketing
- Practical set up of Hubspot
- Optimisation of SEM and Ad retargeting
- Development of a lead pipeline
- How to make corrective actions using a variety of tools such as Google analytics and Alexa to adjust marketing activity based on results
- The possibility of a full-time position after 6 months.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a “from the ground up” setup of a worldwide B2B Digital Marketing Program. You are likely to be creative, have a good attention-to-detail approach and able to work as part of a fast-moving team
What we also offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Sales training in our products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Dublin location - parking
- Fun and challenging environment
- Subsidised canteen
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com