Customer Success / Inbound Sales Agent
Allsorter.com, a data science company founded in 2014, is passionate about transforming business processes through innovation and delivering digital transformation projects globally. We have a core team of data scientists from the Science Foundation Ireland who engage in collaborative research into AI-enhanced recruiting with the Insight Centre for Data Analytics at NUIG. In addition, we are a member of the European AI Alliance and EU Digital Skills and Jobs coalition.
The Customer Success SMB team manage a portfolio of several thousand assigned accounts globally, enabling effective onboarding of clients, as well as driving optimal usage of solutions and services through proactive engagement of new and existing customers.
The Customer Success Agent (CSA) will work across several hundred assigned global SMB accounts to ensure effective new user onboarding to our platform driving longer-term engagement and usage of our solution. This includes delivering focused training and support efforts to help platform users optimise their overall experience of our technology and maximise CSAT scores. The CSA will also support inbound, pre-sales engagement of new clients.
- Manage a set of assigned global accounts.
- Onboard new users for assigned accounts leveraging existing onboarding. documentation, identifying opportunities to augment this process over time.
- Support inbound, pre-sales engagement of new clients.
- Elevate the performance of existing users to achieve healthy platform adoption scores through proactive engagement and training.
- Work to a set of individualised targets for these accounts, reporting out weekly on progress towards these targets.
- Host regional and segment-specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage.
- Provide product education and meet ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics.
- Identify low utilization and provide solutions to drive up adoption for these users.
- Test new user engagement techniques such as screen sharing and increased call time.
- Maintain a good understanding of client solutions to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Manage escalations as appropriate with the client team.
- Fluency in English - exceptional spoken and written, grammar as well as typing accuracy skills.
- 1-3 years of Account Management, Training and/or Sales experience.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.
- Experience analyzing data and trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Tableau, Slack & MS Office.
- Familiarity with web-based platforms and tools.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and resolve conflicts if they arise.
What we also offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Commissions (Uncapped)
- Comprehensive Sales training in our products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Dublin location - parking
- Fun and challenging environment
- Subsidised canteen
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com